Your home is often your biggest asset.
Protect it with home insurance from CJ Campbell. Home insurance policies are not created equally, nor are they priced the same. When you purchase your Home Insurance; you want to deal with an Independent Insurance Broker who represents a vast array of companies. With just one call, you will be able to obtain price comparisons from many companies through one broker.
Sleep better knowing your home is protected.
We will strive to ensure that when you purchase your home insurance, your experience will be a pleasant one. Our experienced staff will provide you with reasonable rates while answering all of your questions and giving you the expert advice which you deserve.
CJ Campbell Insurance has been tailoring home insurance packages for our customers’ needs since 1912. Many things have changed over the years, such as prices, coverages and insurance companies, but the one thing that has remained constant is the confidence and the trust you can rely on when you insure with CJ Campbell Insurance.
Coverage homeowners should consider
- DWELLING: Applies to the principal residence and all attached structures.
- PRIVATE STRUCTURES: Applies to detached structures such as a garage or storage shed, used for personal use.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY: Applies to personal property you own, wear or use. Special limits apply to some property and can be modified in several ways with endorsements.
- ADDITIONAL LIVING EXPENSE: Applies in the event of an insured loss which renders the dwelling unsuitable for living. Compensation is made for the reasonable time required to repair or rebuild the dwelling or if you permanently relocate, the reasonable time required to settle elsewhere.
- PERSONAL LIABILITY: Provides coverage for personal loss exposures if a claim is made or suit is brought against you due to bodily injury or property damage arising out of your personal activities anywhere in the world.
- VOLUNTARY MEDICAL PAYMENTS: Provides compensation incurred from an unintentional injury to another person or if they are accidentally injured on your premises, even though you are not legally liable. This coverage may include surgical, dental, hospital, nursing, ambulance service and funeral expenses. There is a limit to the amount that will be paid out.
- VOLUNTARY PROPERTY DAMAGE: Provides compensation for property damage caused by you to another person. There is a limit to the amount that will be paid out.
Special items may have a limit as to the amount payable under your personal property coverage, on your Homeowner's Policy. Scheduling special items will reduce your risk of being under-insured; while providing better coverage and no deductible or sometimes a lower deductible. An example of items that may be scheduled on your policy are as follows:
- Cameras & Equipment
- Collections such as coin, card, stamp or comic books
- Cellular Phones
- Fine Arts
- Garden Tractors
- Hearing Aids
- Home Computers
- Musical Instruments
- Professional Books
- Sporting Equipment
- Wear and tear, gradual deterioration, latent defect or inherent vice
- Mechanical breakdown Marring and scratching, rust or corrosion, condensation, dampness of atmosphere, wet or dry rot, mould or contamination
- Faulty material or workmanship
- Birds, raccoon, vermin, rodents or insects
- Loss or damage resulting from your intentional or criminal acts
- Water which seeps into your home
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve had the pleasure of now dealing with Boun a few times for my insurance needs and she is an absolute delight to talk to. I would definitely recommend dealing with CJ Campbell as I know of others who also use them and love the service they receive.
They're very helpful.
If you want to get the best service from them, you need to talk to Boun Chou at CJ Campbell, got the best rates across 12 different companies for my house and my car and the service was excellent.
We moved to Alberta almost 10 years ago from Ontario . We were recommended CJ Campbell for our insurance needs. This was the best decision. Jen and Anna Marie have always helped with any questions or concerns and have always treated us like we were their only clients. Never waited for answers always had time to call back asap with answers. Highly recommend switching to CJ Campbell. You wont be disappointed.
Great company to deal with. We are very happy to switch over from our previous company and they also saved us some money!
My husband and myself have been with company for at least 25 years. They never disappoint always best rates.
Highly recommended and always delivers the best service for home and auto insurance. Able to navigate for best value, and listens to our needs.
Jennifer Mohler is absolutely outstanding. I was given Jen's contact information from a friend after moving to Calgary several months ago. Her professionalism and efficiency on finding me the best quote for auto is what led me to contact her again when I needed home insurance. She is very pleasant to work with as she is patient with explaining policies and has an eye for detail. Looking forward to dealing with Jen in the future!
I have been a client of C.J Campbell Insurance for over 16 years. I would like to express my gratitude to Joel White. Joel is absolutely amazing to work with. His professionalism, understanding and willingness to go above and beyond for clients is very commendable! When ever I have a question or if there is an issue he’s instantly working on how to resolve or answer my question. I highly recommend him for all your insurance needs.
My wife and I moved our insurance to CJ Campbell after Royal Bank started demanding annual payments from customers. We have been very happy for the past few years. Customer service is exceptional and staff work to help you get a fair deal. I would highly recommend CJ Campbell Insurance.