Real Estate Insurance
Comprehensive insurance policies for real estate and commercial holdings.
Our commercial insurance experts are experienced in assisting major property investors, managers and developers to design comprehensive insurance policies for real estate and commercial holdings.
Whether you are funding, developing, buying, selling, building, holding or managing property portfolios, we recognize your unique insurance needs and we understand your risks and exposure. We want the opportunity to work with you to address your insurance liabilities.
Real Estate Insurance is perfect for:
- Rented dwellings
- Residential multiplexes
- Shopping malls
- Commercial buildings
- Apartments with or without mercantile
- Bare land
- Buildings under construction
- Commercial condominiums
- Industrial buildings
- Multi-storey office buildings
- Residential developments
- Rented dwellings
- Residential condominium or townhouse complexes
- Retail or industrial strip malls
- Shopping malls
- Stand alone commercial buildings
This team has blown me away with their hard work and dedication to my portfolio. I have both personal and commercial lines, and after a few hiccups, they went to bat for us and just knocked it out of the park! Christina, Natasha and Anthony I can not thank you enough for dealing with my crazy insurance needs! I am so thrilled to be in your care for all my insurance needs! Cannot recommend enough!
I cannot say enough good things about Natasha Hedin. She went above and beyond to help me with my insurance needs. She sent me all the information I needed within moments of asking. Natasha was very helpful and answered all my questions quick and concisely! She’s a great asset to your company for sure.
I dealt with Natasha for some commercial auto insurance. Unfortunately due to the nature of what I'm hauling, we weren't able to make something work out but she still pointed me in the right direction and tried to help where possible. Thanks so much!
Every individual I've had contact with at CJ Campbell has been professional and prompt in their service. I'm guessing this is the reason this family owned business has been around for decades. If you require insurance, you won't be disappointed here.
Consider working with us to create a complete portfolio of insurance.
Getting to know you and your specific risk allows us to tailor make an insurance portfolio for you. Our clients meet with us yearly to ensure their insurance coverages are helping them achieve their strategic long-term goals.
Real Estate Insurance coverage recommendations:
- commercial general liability
- injury to occupant or visitor at your property
- property damage to tenant's property as a result of your negligence
- personal injury
- limit includes all legal costs incurred and judgement
- non-owned auto liability
- employee or contractor using their own vehicle for your business
- is secondary to the employees or contractors own auto liability insurance
- umbrella liability
- increases auto liability and commercial general liability
- may be negotiated to increase coverage for a number of different holding companies
- increases all policies of liability listed under the umbrella
- D&O liability
- damages suffered as a result of an actual wrong decision made by a director or officer
- mismanagement of assets
- failure to provide services
- protects the director or officer personally
- building coverage
- replacement cost
- all risk coverage
- must add sewer backup, flood or earthquake
- office contents
- can be home office or any other location
- broad form replacement cost
- furniture, computers, interior fixtures and fittings
- crime coverage
- theft of money or securities by an employee
- cheque forgery, counterfeit paper currency, depositors forgery
- rental income coverage
- loss or reduction in rent received
- loss must be as a result of an insured peril rendering the premises untenantable
- boiler and machinery breakdown insurance
- extends building coverage to include loss caused by explosion of pressure vessels
- sudden and accidental breakdown of electrical and mechanical systems
- examples are air conditioning, transformers and generators
- Property exclusions
- faulty workmanship
- leakage or seepage
- sewer backup (must be added to cover)
- failure to protect property from further damage after a loss
- Liability exclusions
- employees injured during course of employment (workers comp)
- injury expected or intended
- intentional acts
- injury or property damage arising out of usage of a watercraft or automobile